Nikki AldersonIn Coaching, Corporate & Executive Coaching
Corporate and Executive Coach
Nikki Alderson has 19 years’ experience at the Criminal Bar in Yorkshire, working from Broadway House Chambers, Bradford & Leeds. Nikki now works as a specialist Corporate and Executive Coach:
- supporting law firms and Chambers to attract and retain female talent; and
- empowering female lawyers to achieve career ambitions whilst creating congruent lives.
Nikki has learnt a lot from her successful career as a barrister, having gained great insights into the responsibilities, pressures and “expected” career paths of those, particularly women, working in law. She sees a challenge within the profession of retaining talented female role models, given the dearth of women in senior partnership roles and within the judiciary, and is passionate about addressing these issues through the coaching services she provides.
Nikki specialises in 3 areas of coaching, whether for law firms/ Chambers or individuals:
- Enhancing support for career break returners and those in career “transition”
- Providing a benefit for those recently promoted in the first 100 days of their new role
- Increasing awareness around workplace confidence, wellness and resilience/ mental toughness
Although Nikki’s work is focused predominantly on 1-1 coaching, she also offers bespoke workshops and speaker events.
Nikki Alderson Coaching
Tel. 07956 612 190