Sarah WilsonIn Counselling, Psychotherapy
Sarah Wilson Counselling & Psychotherapy
My name is Sarah Wilson and I work as a Private Psychotherapist and Counsellor in the Bradford and Leeds area.
My sole mission is to relieve the emotional stress and suffering of my clients and to enhance their mental health and wellbeing.
I offer a confidential, safe, discreet, comfortable and non-judgemental environment where, together, we can gain insights into your past, how this relates to the present and how it can affect the future. The past cannot be changed but how you let it affect your life can be.
Whatever emotional distress you are going through will be respected and I will encourage you to speak openly and freely, so you can build trust in the therapeutic relationship.
I’m a fully qualified and registered Psychotherapist strictly adhering to ethical frameworks and codes of practice.
Counselling can be used to help with the following conditions:
- Anxiety or Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Panic Attacks
- Abuse – Sexual, physical, emotional and domestic
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Long-term illnesses
- Eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia
- Addictions – such as drug, alcohol, sex and gambling
- Relationship breakdowns
- Redundancy or work-related stress
- Sexual identity
- Issues preventing you from achieving your ambitions
- A better understanding of yourself in relation to your problems
- Understand yourself and your problems better
- Issues with confidence and low self-esteem
- Gain a better understanding of other people’s points of view
- Psychosomatic conditions
People start therapy for a number of reasons, such as:
- Maybe a recent life event has had an emotional affect on you from which you are unable to move forward.
- You realise some aspects of your life have to change.
- There are conflicts at home or work that you feel you are unable to deal with.
- Difficulties figuring out the direction of your life.
- Have the inability to create or maintain intimate relationships.
- Life transitions such as job, career or retirement
- Low motivation
If you need advice on problems or concerns that are not listed above, please contact me to see if I can help.
Mobile: 07946 776615