Kaisha HolmesIn Counselling
Registered MBACP Integrative Counsellor for Adults, Young People and Children (aged 7+)
I offer a safe and confidential space where you are able to prioritise yourself and work through what might be troubling you, without judgement. The sessions will be based on what you would like to bring, whether that be your life experiences, current difficulties, relationships, or aspects of your life you would like to change. It will be an opportunity to focus on you, where we can find a way forward together.
Choosing a therapist can be an overwhelming decision to make. It is important that I am the right person for you. I offer a no obligation phone call to discuss what is going on for you at the moment.
In our first meeting, we can discuss what you may like to achieve from therapy and if you would like to work with me. I am able to work over a short or long term, whatever works best for you.
I offer sessions face-to-face or via Zoom.
Information for young people:
Counselling is a safe meeting that we have together, where we talk about anything you would like. Nothing that we discuss is out of bounds, right or wrong. Our conversations will be stay between us, however there may be times where I have to share information if we discuss things that are unsafe. Talking about things that are difficult can be tough. If that’s not for you, that’s okay. I offer a range of different ways we can explore what is going on for you, such as painting, drawing, emotion cards and sand therapy. My hope is that you will feel listened to and understood, and we can try and understand things better and move forward together.
Information for parents:
I offer an introductory phone call to discuss the reasons your child need support and if I am able to help. I am committed in helping your child find a way through and supporting them to pinpoint and unpick the issues they are experiencing.
I work with clients of any age, but have particular experience working with children (age 7+) and young people. As well as working in private practice with Adults and Children, I currently work in schools and have worked for multiple counselling organisations for the past 7 years:
– Northpoint School Therapist – Secondary School in Bradford.
– School Counsellor, Alternative Provision School in Leeds – providing counselling support for pupils aged 6-16 who have significant Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, Special Educational Needs and behavioural difficulties who are not able to thrive in mainstream education.
– School Counsellor, secondary school in Leeds. Counselling support for pupils aged 11-18.
– Place2Be – School Counsellor, Primary school in Leeds
– Talking Spaces & Just B, Harrogate – support for adults experiencing mental health difficulties and suffering with bereavement.
Tel: 07438 532670
BACP Registration No: 375335